Brand Name : Fengle
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1000L
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, T/T
Delivery Time : two weeks
Appearance : Liquid
Application : Fungicide
Usage Mode : Therapeutic Agent
Application Fields : Agricultural Fungicide
Conductivity : Systemic Fungicide
Pesticide Control Fungicide Thifluzamide 240g/L SC
Chemical Name:Hot Selling Agricultural Chemicals Fungicide Thifluzamide
|Content (%)||95.0 Min||95.61|
|Moisture (%)||0.5 Max.||0.1|
|Acetone insolubility (%)||0.5 Max||0.1|
|Appearance||Yellowish powder||Yellowish powder|
Returned VAT: 9%
CAS No.: 130000-40-7
Packages: 25 kg bags, cardboard drums or by customers' requirement.
Usages: Thifluzamide is a broad-spectrum fungicide that against many fungal pathogens, especially within the Basidiomycete classes.
1.good systemic and conductivity .
2.With effection of prevention and treatment.
3. safe to crop and animals.
4. Long resistence.
5.special efficiency to rice sheath blight disease.
For rice sheath blight spraying with active ingredient is 72g/ hectare on 24%SC;
For the potato tarspotdisease furrow application with active ingredient is 384-792g/hectare on 240g/L SC;
For giant spot disease of the lawn, speckle disease,fairy rings, Snowwhite Prune disease, the active ingredient is 525-1050g/hetcare.
(1) Thifluzamide is anionic substance, so it can not be added in cationic formulations, such as glyphosate and paraquat.
(2) Thifluzamide contains water, so it can not be added in pesticides which decompose because of water, such as nicosulfuron.
(3) Its appearance is milky white viscous liquid, so it can not be added in formulations which require transparent appearances.
(4) We suggest the product is the last to be added when preparation. Mix the preparation by dispersion machine when the product is added.
(5)Please store the product with seal after using, or the quality will be influenced.
CAS 130000-40-7 Pesticide Control Fungicide Thifluzamide 240g/L SC Images